AssassiNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssassiNation

Excuse the Red, We're Assassins

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» does anybodie stil goes on??
Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:24 pm by KuromiRiyu

» AssassiNation Vs Ezy
Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:26 pm by Romance

» I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, is been to longgg now n ive brought someone with me!
Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:47 pm by Romance

» Im still Active!!!!!!
Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:43 pm by Romance

» Anyone Interested in a Job offer?
Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:25 am by Kyubinaruto562

» Liek, wtf.
Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:09 am by Ordinary

» Resignation.
Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:05 pm by Faulx

» fking irony
Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:10 am by KratosA

» How the mighty have fallen
Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:04 pm by Murai

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Greetings AssassiNation from GoD

Go down 
+2
Melyngar
KannaRen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KannaRen

Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Empty
PostSubject: Greetings AssassiNation from GoD   Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:36 pm

Hello, AssassiNation, this is KannaRen, leader of your ally Gods of Death. I'd like to extend an invitation to join our forums @ http://s11.invisionfree.com/Rumble_Fighter_GoD/

For now, we would like to start fighting with y'all to get to know you. We are both big and powerful guilds and seem to have a bright future ahead of us. Thank you and greetings from GoD. Smile
Back to top Go down
Melyngar

Melyngar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings AssassiNation from GoD   Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:53 pm

Evening AssassiNation, this is Melyngar, second hand to the leader of GoD. We welcome and extend our thanks with this alliance. If possible, I would like to ask if you guys ever participated in the guild poster event in OGplanet to advertise your guild. With your permission I would like to use it for the website being created to recognize our alliance together. We have a poster to offer in return if you have any similar interests.

Thank you and much appreciated. ^^"
Back to top Go down
WanGSta
Admin
WanGSta

PostSubject: Re: Greetings AssassiNation from GoD   Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Oh yes we have a guild banner here it is. Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Bannerphp-3 hope you like it Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://assassination.forumotion.net
Melyngar

Melyngar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings AssassiNation from GoD   Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:47 pm

Thank you very much. ^^" I went ahead and put that on the website.

It's still being worked on but once it's up and running we'll most likely invite you over to our site as well.
Back to top Go down
WanGSta
Admin
WanGSta

PostSubject: Re: Greetings AssassiNation from GoD   Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:55 pm

Ok O_O. Thank you very much and I hope we will be great allies!!!
Back to top Go down
Melyngar

Melyngar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings AssassiNation from GoD   Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:45 am

Site's up and running, and as promised here's the url if you wish to check us out. ^^"

http://rfgodsofdeath.webs.com/
Back to top Go down
WanGSta
Admin
WanGSta

PostSubject: Re: Greetings AssassiNation from GoD   Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:29 pm

Awesoome. and we should practice togetha. Just an idea Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Melyngar

Melyngar

PostSubject: Re: Greetings AssassiNation from GoD   Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:03 am

Sounds like a plan to me. I wouldn't mind that at all. I think Kanna would be open-minded to that. Since training together would help team work in the long run.
Back to top Go down
KaosKraze
Admin
KaosKraze

PostSubject: Re: Greetings AssassiNation from GoD   Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:05 pm

I noticed you guys are having a guild war against Avante Garde. If you need help do not hesitate to ask us, we'd be more than happy to assist you.
Back to top Go down
WanGSta
Admin
WanGSta

PostSubject: Re: Greetings AssassiNation from GoD   Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 10:45 pm

Quote :
Sounds like a plan to me. I wouldn't mind that at all. I think Kanna would be open-minded to that. Since training together would help team work in the long run.

OK cool :B. I think i have Kanna on my buddy list. Shall i add you?
Back to top Go down
Romance

PostSubject: Re: Greetings AssassiNation from GoD   Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:50 am

Lolz why am i never in these Kinda meetings man lolz............Ahh i gotta work ma way up right.
Back to top Go down
pablitos76
Admin
pablitos76

PostSubject: Re: Greetings AssassiNation from GoD   Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 8:36 pm

lolz we all gotta work our way up hahah not just you
Back to top Go down
Romance

PostSubject: lol   Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:32 pm

Yea Tell me about it man Well nice talking to you guys...cya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings AssassiNation from GoD   Greetings AssassiNation from GoD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings AssassiNation from GoD
Page 1 of 1