AssassiNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AssassiNation

Excuse the Red, We're Assassins

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» does anybodie stil goes on??
The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:24 pm by KuromiRiyu

» AssassiNation Vs Ezy
The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:26 pm by Romance

» I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, is been to longgg now n ive brought someone with me!
The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:47 pm by Romance

» Im still Active!!!!!!
The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:43 pm by Romance

» Anyone Interested in a Job offer?
The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:25 am by Kyubinaruto562

» Liek, wtf.
The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:09 am by Ordinary

» Resignation.
The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:05 pm by Faulx

» fking irony
The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:10 am by KratosA

» How the mighty have fallen
The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:04 pm by Murai

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The best exos for a team battle

Go down 
+3
Temprin
TheBrawler
KratosA
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KratosA

KratosA

The best exos for a team battle Empty
PostSubject: The best exos for a team battle   The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:30 pm

Well alot of exos in the game are good but some have a 1v1 perference or a team preference. Here you should post your opinions about exos and your personal experiances so other members can use some of the advice or learn from your mistakes ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://www.ogplanet.com
TheBrawler

PostSubject: Re: The best exos for a team battle   The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:37 am

I would say the best exo for team battle would be Yaki, omg, the possibilities....
Back to top Go down
http://jp.youtube.com/user/thenickmaster777
Temprin

Temprin

PostSubject: IMO   The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:29 pm

Personally, I find elementalist the dominating force in a team battle. Although they may not be the strongest, they give the team opportunity. With the freeze and thunder shock, you can keep enemies stunned for your team. although the fire exo is still quite useless. The range and distance of this class is also something to be admired. Although if you plan on going in head on, the scion bows are the most useful. They're great for 1v1 and team. They have speed and range. If you can get your hands on one, you can be a force to be reckoned with.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fighter_n_lover
WanGSta
Admin
WanGSta

PostSubject: Re: The best exos for a team battle   The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:00 pm

Quote :
Personally, I find elementalist the dominating force in a team battle. Although they may not be the strongest, they give the team opportunity. With the freeze and thunder shock, you can keep enemies stunned for your team. although the fire exo is still quite useless. The range and distance of this class is also something to be admired. Although if you plan on going in head on, the scion bows are the most useful. They're great for 1v1 and team. They have speed and range. If you can get your hands on one, you can be a force to be reckoned with.

I agree completely since i am an ele teehee
Back to top Go down
https://assassination.forumotion.net
KaosKraze
Admin
KaosKraze

PostSubject: Re: The best exos for a team battle   The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:27 pm

I think soul fighters pwn...........cuz they do ^.^ lol!
Back to top Go down
WanGSta
Admin
WanGSta

PostSubject: Re: The best exos for a team battle   The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:43 pm

lol ur not even a soul fighter any more tho !!
Back to top Go down
https://assassination.forumotion.net
xScribe

xScribe

PostSubject: Re: The best exos for a team battle   The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:48 am

Bat Spam Very Happy, no really, its the best support exo out and its cheap and broken
Back to top Go down
pablitos76
Admin
pablitos76

PostSubject: Re: The best exos for a team battle   The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 8:06 pm

lol im with u all the way BAT SPAM FTW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best exos for a team battle   The best exos for a team battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best exos for a team battle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AssassiNation :: Ideas-
Jump to: